Many titles and names have to appear in French on the website and in the municipal bulletin in order to comply with the Office national de la langue française’s regulations.
We understand that this can hinder your experience on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Saturday, May 6th, at Morin-Heights Elementary School!
(postponed to the next day in case of rain)
• M.H.E.S Spring Bazaar: local artisans will offer their products;
• Animation and games;
• Inflatable play area for children;
• Come meet our firefighters and see the equipment they use to respond to emergencies and witness a demonstration.
• Various environmental information kiosks until noon;
• Discounts on water testing of private wells by H2Lab (formerly Bio-Services) from 9:00 to 11:00 (recommended once annually). The bottles will be available at the Town Hall during the week prior to the event.
647, chemin du Village
Note that this year, the tree seedlings will be distributed at Lummis Park on May 27th on Children’s Fishing Day.